Spring Intern - Late Night & The Tonight Show
The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
Remote / Virtual
The Brand Creative Marketing team specializes in producing promotional content for TNT, tbs, and truTV scripted, sports, live, and reality series. From trailers to promos, we create award-winning content that drives viewership to the networks. Our Intern will assist Creative Directors and Writer/Producers by writing, logging, and brainstorming on a variety of projects and shows.
• Creative Writing (scripts, taglines, concepts)
• Video Logging/Screening
• Content Brainstorming
• Marketing Research
• Assist with Delivering Video Content for air
• Virtual Shoot Screening/Observation
• Creative Writing
• Time Management
• Video Production
• Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
• Microsoft Word/Excel
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rox361-3-236-51-151-42 in your application.