Intern - Accounting - Br
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionOur mission is to delight, engage, and inspire you through real-life storytelling.
Who are we?
We are a modern media company that engages a global audience of more than 300 million monthly viewers on all major digital, mobile, and streaming television platforms, with 700 million minutes watched each month. We create award-winning video content and original programming in the categories of Food, Travel, and Home & Design that we share with an engaged, passionate, and global community. Tastemade is built upon real data and an innovative approach to programming. We are changing the way the world watches, experiences, and engages with premium lifestyle content.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic Accounting Intern for our BR team who is eager to learn about our company by assisting our global Accounting Department. You will be working closely with our team to support on month-end preparation, data analysis, and attend meetings. To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor.
📍 Even though our office is located in São Paulo, this position is fully remote, so candidates from all over Brazil are welcome to apply!
Who You Are:
• A creative storyteller who understands how to connect with social audiences on all social channels using great copy, video, and interactions.
• A great writer who is able to inhabit the voice, tone, and character of your channel, interacting with members and the global conversation.
• An investigator who uses data and analysis to determine what tactics are inspiring members.
• An experimenter who is constantly looking for new ways to surprise, delight and inspire viewers.Our Values:
• Tell a great story. Develop original and untold stories that inspire, excite, and delight. Great storytelling has the power to not only entertain but to shape culture.
• Embrace our world. Be globally-minded-value inclusivity and diversity, respect the richness of all cultures, and appreciate those who are different from yourself.
• Be constantly curious. Ask questions. Find answers. Always look for opportunities to learn and experience something new.
• Create community through experience. Treat every moment as an opportunity to create meaningful experiences to share. Shared moments build community.
• Own the Outcome. Think and act like an owner. You are entrusted to do what is best for Tastemade and for our community.What you'll be doing:
International Accounting (BR / UK / AR):
• Support Accounts Payable analyst with daily routines for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable;
• Support the Accounting Manager with reimbursement reports and credit card reconciliations;
• Double-check and file payment proofs;
• Support on withholding tax process with the tax third-party provider.
• Support the production department with access to real-time information by extracting information out of Netsuite and updating Airtable daily/ weekly
• Assist with data preparation of key production vendor files
• Extract key deliverable dates from live links to support the revenue recognition process. What you'll bring:
• A current accounting, finance, business, or correlated areas student;
• Eager to learn and work with foreign regions and languages;
• Great verbal and written communication skills;
• Microsoft Excel;
• Advanced English skills;
• Spanish (or willingness to learn) is a plus;
• Team player.
What Makes Us a Great Opportunity?
We prioritize an inclusive, People-first culture at Tastemade. From your first day, we strive to be a welcoming team that supports, nurtures and grows. We are also firm believers in ''walking the walk'' -- our employee-led workplace experience committees, DE&I groups, and wellness and philanthropic initiatives reflect much of our culture and build a sense of real community among our team. While working at Tastemade, you will collaborate with passionate, curious, and authentic peers, who are driven by our core values and equally enthusiastic about food, travel and home & design.
• Apple iMac, MacBook, or equivalent hardware
• Life insurance coverage
• Monthly wellness stipend (R$170) to promote physical and mental well-being
• Monthly electronics allowance (R$170) to help cover cell phone and internet expenses
• Monthly transportation allowance (R$160)
• Access to professional development through a feedback-driven culture, regular performance check-ins, and in-house mentorship and support programs
• Collaborative, passionate, and fun colleagues!
Tastemade is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its open positions within the organization. Tastemade believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enrich the workplace. We're an equal opportunity employer. We hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Additionally, Tastemade's commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws.
Tastemade is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruiting and interview process. If you have a medical condition or disability and you require any assistance or need accommodations, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
We're an equal opportunity employer. We want applicants of diverse backgrounds and hire without regard to race, color, gender, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq71jx-3-233-221-90-42 in your application.