This position reports to the Sr. Manager Localization and works with various vendors and multiple internal teams to schedule, budget and manage quality of STARZPLAY Metadata and UI/UX localization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Support reporting to identify missing metadata attributes
• Execute entries and updates in Catalog tool
• Support UI/UX team on product QA by monitoring and distributing JIRA tickets
• Support string translation workflow – trafficking localization projects to and from localization vendors
• Support UI/UX and metadata localization teams on issues identification and resolution
• Support source dub cards workflow – ingest and processing
• Support Content Localization scheduling internally and vendor facing
• Execute entries and updates in OpenText localization request tools
• Support Content and marketing localization QC workflows
• Support Content localization team in new series planning and localization treatments docs
• Support Content and marketing localization teams on issues identification and resolution
• Support AP/Invoicing workflow
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment tracking multiple projects in various stages with demonstrated problem-solving ability and a keen attention to detail
• Ability to influence and partner with internal and external teams to deliver tactical and strategic solutions. Able to work through conflicts to negotiate win/win solutions and project a positive image of the organization
• Knowledgeable in NLE software (Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, AVID) and all Mac and Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint software applications
• Self-starter with excellent verbal, written, organizational and communication skills and an outstanding customer service demeanor and attitude
• Must love to experiment, troubleshoot and just generally solve problems
• Ability to work in cross-functional and cross-cultural environment
• Fluency in FIGS (French, Italian, German, Spanish) a plus
Lionsgate Virtual Remote Internship Program –Summer 2021
Program Dates: June 21st–August 27th, 2021
The Lionsgate Internship Program is designed to identify, recruit and develop a diverse group of students that will gain meaningful educational experiences, professional growth and career opportunities.
**Lionsgate has remote/virtual positions available within the United States to qualified individuals who live in certain areas of the United States. Remote opportunities are not available in all areas--specific questions about virtual/remote positions will be discussed during the interview process with your recruiter.**
Please read the following information carefully before submitting an application.
The Lionsgate Summer 2021 Internship program dates are: June 21st–August 27th, 2021.
All interns are required to attend orientation on Monday, June 21st, 2021.
• All internships will be virtual and remote
• Interns can work a minimum of 30 hours/week and up to a maximum of 40 hours/week
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program
• Interns must be current rising juniors through recent grads (within 6 months of internship start date)
• Graduate students are eligible to apply
• Interns must be available to work for the entire length of the program
• All internships are paid
All candidates must submit a resume (PDF preferred) toyour preferred area(s) of interest. The program offers internship opportunities in many departments, so candidates applying should keep in mind that they may be considered for departments not listed.
• Submit a 1-paged resume (PDF preferred)
• Submit a cover letter (Optional)
• Explain why your background and experience make you a great fit for Lionsgate &
Business Unit Overview
With the Company aligning its studio operations behind the growth of its streaming business, Starz has become one of the pre-eminent modern premium global streaming platforms. Offering subscribers more than 7.500 television episodes, including Starz original series and provocative documentaries, along with a broad catalogue of first-run movies, Starz is taking the lead in delivering relatable premium content that makes it the platform of choice among a wide spectrum of female, African-American and other historically underserved audiences. Its focused brand, premium content and freedom from legacy relationships position Starz at the forefront of the new bundles emerging throughout the media ecosystem, a compelling value proposition to complement virtually every kind of subscription platform.
Distinguished by its successful and focused content strategy, top programming, exceptional curation and speed to market, Starz has quickly scaled its platform to become one of the most widely distributed and fastest-growing OTT services in the world, with OTT subscribers making up more than half of its global subscriber base. The Starzplay International premium subscription service offers a ''best of global SVOD'' content portfolio in more than 50 countries throughout Europe, Latin America, Canada, Japan and India through a bespoke and expanding network of distribution partners. The Starzplay Arabia joint venture is one of the leading SVOD operators in the fast-growing Middle East and North Africa region. The proprietary and highly-rated Starz app, a proven hit with U.S. audiences, continues to roll out internationally.
Nearest Major Market: Denver