STARZ Intern, IT Support (Santa Monica)
Summary of Position
Starz is seeking an IT Support intern. This intern will be working with the IT Support team to help with the day-to-day IT Support duties plus help coordinate IT projects. Experience with Apple, Windows and Android environments is highly preferred.
• Understand business concerns and needs and identify unique opportunities and develop independent solutions for client and company needs.
• Provide excellent customer service, time management, interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, and also need the ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment.
• Diagnose Windows, Apple, Android and Telephony hardware and software problems by asking accurate, concise, questions in a professional and timely manner.
• Troubleshoot issues for desktop, mobile (both hardware and software) and enterprise applications, local/networking printing, e-mail, connectivity, remote access, and hardware issues.
• Respond to incoming requests (e.g., e-mails, dashboard alerts, telephone calls, voicemail, or in person) and accurately identify, diagnose, prioritize, log, and dispatch or resolve the service requests within established SLA standards. Enter and report technical problems, causes and solutions within the call logging software.
• Support all Starz key identified projects including but not limited to rollouts and upgrades. Manage deliverables associated with a project by prioritizing, tracking, and completing assigned tasks.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Customer service skills.
• Basic knowledge of Apple, Windows and Android environments.
• Basic knowledge of IT Support ticketing system.
Lionsgate and Starz Internship Program –Summer 2024
Program Dates: Tuesday, June 11th – Friday, August 16th, 2024 (10 Weeks)
The Lionsgate and Starz Internship Program is designed to identify, recruit, and develop a diverse group of students that will gain meaningful educational experiences, professional growth, and career opportunities.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting an application.
The pay rate for this internship is $18/hr.
The Lionsgate and Starz Summer 2024 Internship program dates are: June 11th–August 16th, 2024.
All interns are required to attend orientation on Tuesday, June 11th, 2024.
• Interns must not work more than 36 hours per week
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Interns must be current rising juniors through recent grads (within 6 months of internship start date)
• Graduate students are eligible to apply
• Interns must be available to work for the entire length of the program
• All internships are paid
• Most internship positions will require working 4 days in office
All candidates must submit a resume (PDF preferred) to your preferred area(s) of interest. The program offers internship opportunities in many departments, so candidates applying should keep in mind that they may be considered for departments not listed.
• Submit a 1-page resume (PDF preferred)
• Submit a cover letter (optional)
• Explain why your background and experience make you a great fit for Lionsgate & Starz
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company, is a leading media streaming platform committed to delivering premium content that amplifies narratives by, about and for women and underrepresented audiences. STARZ is home to the highly rated and first-of-its-kind STARZ app that offers the ability to stream or download STARZ premium content, as well as the flagship domestic STARZ® service, including STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels, and the associated on-demand and online services. STARZ is available across digital OTT platforms and multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, and telecommunications companies. In February 2021, STARZ launched #TakeTheLead, a multi-faceted and innovative inclusion initiative expanding its existing efforts to improve representation on screen, behind the camera and throughout the company.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3qqwq-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.