Summary of Position
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Finance Intern to join our team and gain valuable hands-on experience in corporate finance planning & analysis. In this role, you will be responsible for compiling and presenting information in a clear concise format, monitoring operational and financial performance and improving reporting capabilities for department owners throughout the organization.
• Identify areas for improvement in management reporting throughout the organization
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather financial information and ensure accuracy
• Perform monthly & quarterly variance and trend analysis
• Update monthly/quarterly reporting schedules for senior management
• Responsible for special projects and ad hoc analysis as requested
• Currently pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other accounting software
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Eagerness to learn and take on new challenges
• Gain practical experience in a professional work environment
• Exposure to various aspects of accounting and finance
• Networking opportunities with professionals in the field
• Potential for continued growth and career advancement
Lionsgate and Starz Internship Program –Summer 2024
Program Dates: Tuesday, June 11th – Friday, August 16th, 2024 (10 Weeks)
The Lionsgate and Starz Internship Program is designed to identify, recruit, and develop a diverse group of students that will gain meaningful educational experiences, professional growth, and career opportunities.
Please read the following information carefully before submitting an application.
The pay rate for this internship is $18/hr.
The Lionsgate and Starz Summer 2024 Internship program dates are: June 11th–August 16th, 2024.
All interns are required to attend orientation on Tuesday, June 11th, 2024.
• Interns must not work more than 36 hours per week
• Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Interns must be current rising juniors through recent grads (within 6 months of internship start date)
• Graduate students are eligible to apply
• Interns must be available to work for the entire length of the program
• All internships are paid
• Most internship positions will require working 4 days in office
All candidates must submit a resume (PDF preferred) to your preferred area(s) of interest. The program offers internship opportunities in many departments, so candidates applying should keep in mind that they may be considered for departments not listed.
• Submit a 1-page resume (PDF preferred)
• Submit a cover letter (optional)
• Explain why your background and experience make you a great fit for Lionsgate & Starz
STARZ (www.starz.com), a Lionsgate company, is a leading media streaming platform committed to delivering premium content that amplifies narratives by, about and for women and underrepresented audiences. STARZ is home to the highly rated and first-of-its-kind STARZ app that offers the ability to stream or download STARZ premium content, as well as the flagship domestic STARZ® service, including STARZ ENCORE, 17 premium pay TV channels, and the associated on-demand and online services. STARZ is available across digital OTT platforms and multichannel video distributors, including cable operators, satellite television providers, and telecommunications companies. In February 2021, STARZ launched #TakeTheLead, a multi-faceted and innovative inclusion initiative expanding its existing efforts to improve representation on screen, behind the camera and throughout the company.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj44y0-34-239-154-201-42 in your application.