Summer Intern - News
Sinclair Broadcast Group
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionWe are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience. You must be eligible to receive college credit to participate in this internship, and be at least 18 years of age. Credit Verification forms will be provided.
• Must be attending an accredited college or university and studying mass communications, media, or related major
• Graduate students are eligible
• Each Intern is required to work 10-20 hours a week; possible weekends
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must receive academic credit for the internship experience
• Must be registered for college at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
• Must have reliable transportation
This is a non-paid internship. Please submit two (2) writing samples (graded class assignments or published work), and an online web link of your work with your profile.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roz2k3-44-200-168-16-42 in your application.