Intern - TV News
This paid internship will involve many aspects of television broadcasting, including news, sales, commercial production, engineering, and operations. The intern is eligible to work up to 180 hours and will be considered for an opportunity in the Fall Semester.
This Internship may be considered for academic credit at the discretion of the student and university -- it is not a requirement
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must be attending an accredited New York State college or university or be a New York State resident
• Each intern is required to work 10 – 15 hours a week inclusive of some evenings/weekends
• Must have reliable transportation
• Candidates must be registered in any of the following college majors: Communications, Journalism, or similarly related major
• Internship is paid
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r001e6-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.