- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Sinclair Television Group, Inc. has a great opportunity for you! We are looking for an Accounting intern for our Broadcast Shared Services Center team in Birmingham, AL for the 2021 Spring semester. This is a full-time paid internship opportunity that will allow you to work with and learn from Accounting professionals in the area. Qualified candidates should also be planning and preparing for a job in Accounting. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their internship experience.
The internship is focused on, but limited to, professional training in:
• Month end close journal entries
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Monthly variance analysis
• Business operations
• Strong accounting and analytical skills
• Knowledge of SOX compliance
• Must be detail-oriented
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
• The ability to work within a team environment
• Must be attending an accredited college or university
• Must be registered at his or her institution during the quarter or semester in which the internship is performed
• Should be able to work between 32-40 hours per week
Internship time must be coordinated with the student's respective college or university for academic credit under the sponsorship of the educational faculty.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!