Sesame Workshop' seeks a Digital Production Intern for Fall 2023.
Our Digital Production team seeks students specializing in computer science, game development, and/or digital production for its Fall 2023 Internship. Sesame Workshop is the nonprofit organization behind Sesame Street, the pioneering preschool educational television show. The mission of Sesame Workshop is to help kids grow smarter, stronger and kinder. The Workshop is a global educational force for change with the goal of reaching and helping the world's most vulnerable children. Sesame appears in more than 150 countries, serving kids through a wide range of media and community engagement programs. All of the Workshop's programs are grounded in rigorous research and individually tailored to the curriculum needs and cultures of the communities they serve.
Interns will join Sesame Workshop's Digital Production department, working closely with digital producers, curriculum specialists, and UX designers to provide:
• Production assistance such as light-coding, database, analytics, and/or graphics work
• QA for a range of interactive projects
• Web content updates using both Drupal and WordPress CMS
• Research for various projects ranging from competitive landscape to potential digital vendors
• Occasional concept brainstorming or copywriting for digital initiatives
• Current enrolled undergraduate students specializing in computer science, game development, and/or digital production
• Experience with web development, HTML5, Unity coding, SQL, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, graphic design, familiarity with Drupal or WordPress CMS, and/or Google Analytics 360 preferred
• Interest in Education or Early Childhood Education (preferred, but not required)
• Portfolio/work samples preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro0k41-44-200-101-84-42 in your application.