Sesame Workshop is looking for a Creative Development Intern for Fall 2023. We are looking for a proactive, driven, problem-solving intern that is interested in learning about the development process.
• Must be currently enrolled in a college, university, or graduate program to be considered an intern.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Photoshop preferred.
Please note: Transcript verification is requested during the onboarding process.
• This position requires both in-person and hybrid office work based in our New York office.
• Program length: 2 days a week, approximately from September 2023 through December 2023.
• Works directly with Creative Development.
Intern Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
• Review and provide coverage on pitch submissions to Sesame Workshop.
• Provide research as directed on industry trends, potential partners, and show concepts & topics.
• Help to create and edit pitch decks for distribution to networks & other partners.
• Manage and maintain a database of writers, artists, and creators.
• Observe and support the development process of content for Sesame Workshop, through all stages.
• Assist as needed with the setup of the 2023 Sesame Writers' Room program and closing ceremony.
• Complete long-term projects as assigned.
• Support Creative Development Department.
• Help Sesame Workshop Staff as directed.
About the Creative Development Department
The Creative Development team is responsible for developing impactful, mission-driven content that helps kids grow smarter, stronger and kinder. From specials like Monster at the End of The Story to animated and live-action series such as Esme and Roy, Helpsters and Ghostwriter, we create high-quality content for preschoolers, 4-7 year-olds, and elementary-aged kids.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvjn2m-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.