Winter / Spring Intern - Office Of The President
New York, NY
Title: Intern – Equity Distribution (In-Person, Unpaid, For College Credit)
Location: New York, NY (On-Site)
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking an Intern for Equity Distribution. This role's focus is in assisting the EQ team organize and oversee music and music related products and business ventures. You will assist where needed, to ensure that the EQ team runs smoothly and efficiently and that the EQ team is well-prepared to be successful on all their projects.
The EQ Intern will work under the close supervision of the team that consists of A&R, content operations and digital marketing. They are responsible for communications, marketing, and creative functions for the EQ team. Responsibilities include:
• Maintain roster and release up-to-date calendar
• Organize metadata and assets for music and music related products, including ISRCs, UPCs, artwork and videos
• Gather and report information for playlist placements
• Researching unsigned writers, bands, producers, etc.
• Administration and gathering information for publishing admin clients
• Researching unsigned artists, writers, bands, and producers
• Assist the Artist Relations team with other projects, as needed
• Must be eligible to receive academic credit from your college or university
• A strong passion for the music industry and discovering new and emerging talent
• An ambitious and enthusiastic personality
• Interest in researching unsigned artists, writers, bands, & producers
• Excellent communication skills including professional email etiquette
• Working knowledge of MS Office Suite and Google Suite, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
• Social media savvy and understands the digital information age
• Knowledge/familiarity with Airtable
• Bilingual proficiency is a plus
This internship is available for the Spring semester. This is a non-paid internship, with flexible hours (minimum of 16 hours per week) to reflect your necessary college credit requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
The preceding intern description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by interns within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of interns assigned to this position.
Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment recruitment policies are designed to place the most highly qualified persons available in a timely and efficient manner. Live Nation Entertainment may pursue all avenues available, including promotion from within, employee referrals, outside advertising, employment agencies, Internet recruiting, job fairs, college recruiting and search firms.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8xenm-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.