Summer Intern - Multiplatform Research Analytics
Remote / Virtual
Title: Artist Management Intern (In-Person, Unpaid, For College Credit)
Location: New York, NY (On-Site)
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is looking for a dedicated and organized Talent Management Intern. This internship will allow students to gain first-hand, experience in a variety of areas, including but not limited to: Artist Management.
Areas that you will be learning about:
• Understanding best practices involved with managing Artist day to day schedule
• Prioritizing deliverables, managing project timelines and deadlines
• How to manage email accounts for clients and management team, vetting inquiries and fielding them appropriately
• How to organize and maintain an artist calendar of deadlines, meetings, and appointments
• This position includes working with high-profile individuals, so understanding personal and professional boundaries, as well as confidentiality and professionalism is a must
• Must be current student, enrolled in a Bachelor's/Master's program at an accredited college or university
• Must be eligible to receive academic credit from their college or university
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and Keynote
• Candidates pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, or Music/Entertainment/Sports preferred
• Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills
This internship is available for the Spring semester. This is a non-paid internship, with flexible hours (minimum of 16 hours per week) to reflect your necessary college credit requirements.
COVID-19 vaccination series and booster shot is a mandatory requirement for this position.
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Benefits and policies differ from Live Nation
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6e338-18-232-179-5-42 in your application.
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.