- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionPosition: Graphic Design Intern (Unpaid – For School Credit Only)
Reports to: Product Manager
Location: Roc Nation, LA Office (In-Person)
Since its founding in 2008, Roc Nation has grown into the world's preeminent entertainment company. We work in every aspect of modern entertainment-with recording artists and producers, songwriters and athletes. Our client list includes some of the world's most recognizable names: from Rihanna, Shakira, J. Cole, and Big Sean to Kyrie Irving, Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette, and Robinson Cano. We are a full-service organization, supporting our diverse roster of talent via artist management, music publishing, touring, production, strategic brand development and beyond. We've forged strong partnerships with the world's leading experts in artist management, technology, fashion, and philanthropy, and are redefining the business of entertainment.
Roc Nation, a Live Nation joint venture, is seeking a Graphic Design Intern. This role's focus is in assisting the Roc Nation, Artist Management team with creating creative and expansive artist marketing campaigns. You will assist where needed, to ensure that the Creative Department runs smoothly and efficiently and that our Creative team is well-prepared to be successful on all their projects.
• The Graphic Design Intern will work under the close supervision of both the Product Managers and General Managers who are responsible for communications, marketing, and creative functions for the Roc Nation, Artist Management team. Responsibilities include:
• Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web including but not limited to marketing/communication brochures, direct mail pieces, web site and social media graphics, posters, and flyers
• Work closely with Product Managers to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials
• Assist the Product Managers with other projects as needed
• • Must be eligible to receive academic credit from your college or university
• Preferred degree of study in graphic design, advertising, marketing, or closely related field
• A strong passion for design and digital marketing
• An ambitious and enthusiastic personality
• Excellent communication skills including professional email etiquette
• Social media savvy and understands the digital information age
• Knowledge of photo and/or video editing software
• Must be able to commit 15-20 hours per week
Time Requirements and Pay Level:
Please note this is a non-paid internship with a minimum of 15-20 hours per week, or more where applicable, to comply with your school's credit requirements. Work hours will be scheduled around school schedules and related deadlines. This position lasts for one semester with potential for an extension.
If the above description sounds like you and fits your background, apply online at www.livenationentertainment.com/careers to join the Roc Nation and Live Nation Entertainment team today!
Applicants for employment in the US must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Note – Roc Nation benefits and policies differ from Live Nation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5z0oe-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Live Nation Entertainment is the global leader in live entertainment and ticketing. Our world-class portfolio reaches all aspects of the live event and ticketing industry, from ground-breaking software in Ticketmaster, mix of legendary venues and restaurants in House of Blues, production leaders in Concerts, exceptional brand partnerships in Media & Sponsorship, and unparalleled team of artist managers in Artist Nation supported by diverse professionals in all facets of Corporate operations.