Spring Intern - Music - WMX Media/WMX/WRMGO
Warner Music Group
Remote / Virtual
Spring 2024 WMG Emerging Talent Associate Program (Rhino)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for talented individuals to join our innovative and highly sought-after Emerging Talent Associate Program as an Emerging Talent Associate (ETA) this Spring.
Warner Music Group's Emerging Talent Associate Program is a paid internship program designed to provide individuals with the opportunity to apply their skills and gain hands-on experience in the music industry. This multidimensional, semester-long program begins by matching ETAs to specific departments based on their interests as well as the position qualifications.
Here you'll get to:
Upon joining the program, Emerging Talent Associates (ETAs) are fully immersed in the day-to-day activities of their assigned department. They participate in strategic meetings, help solve key business issues, and offer ideas and perspectives to further WMG's global success. In addition, working as an Emerging Talent Associate ensures access to incredible developmental activities such as our Professional Development Workshops, Industry Insights, and the Emerging Talent Associate Talent Showcase.
A little bit about the program:
• Application Deadline: February 2, 2024
• Program Duration:
• OPTION ONE: February 12, 2024 – April 19, 2024
• OPTION TWO: February 20, 2024 – April 26, 2024
• OPTION THREE: February 26, 2024 – May 3, 2024
• Scheduled Weekly Hours: 20-25 hours per week (varies based on department)
• Internship Credit is also provided for students seeking academic credit for this experience
A little bit about you:
• At least 18 years of age by February 26, 2024
• Have access to housing and transportation within the designated city
• A self-starter attitude with a genuine curiosity for our business
• Able to commit to a 20-25 hour work week
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• Professional goals that align with Warner Music Group's core values and business objectives
• Knowledge of and passion for the different business units that makeup WMG
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as effective problem solving and organizational skills
• Strong passion for and knowledge of the music industry
• Leadership experience on or off campus
Please note the departments listed below are subject to change. Placements tagged as hybrid will require you to work onsite for the majority of the work week.
• Commerce (Hybrid Los Angeles, CA)
• Deep Catalog Marketing (Hybrid Los Angeles, CA)
• Digital Commerce/Video (Hybrid Los Angeles, CA)
• Product Development (Hybrid Los Angeles, CA)
• Shallow Catalog Marketing (Hybrid Los Angeles, CA)
• Shallow Catalog Marketing (Fully Remote)
$16.00 to $16.78 Hourly
Salary ranges are included for job postings where required by law. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as work experience and business needs. The pay range is subject to change at any time dependent on a variety of internal and external factors.
Links to relevant documents:
2023 Benefits At A Glance final.pdf
EVerify Participation Poster.pdf
Right To Work - English.pdf
Right to Work - Spanish.pdf
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9k559-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG’s Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin’, Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville.