Peacock Marketing Internships (Grad Students) – Summer 2024
See yourself at NBCU! Be a part of our intern community, a diverse group of curious and passionate trailblazers who we believe are the future of our industry.
The NBCUniversal Internship Program allows students to unlock their potential by contributing to big projects in meaningful ways that matter. To thrive as an NBCU intern, you are ready to bring your passion for media, entertainment, and technology along with your desire to learn each day.
Your professional development is important to us. NBCU interns receive career prep, leadership exposure, connection to other interns, networking, and of course, all the fun you can imagine along the way.
In addition to all of our internships being paid, we will also offer the following for our Summer 2024 interns:
• Paid company holidays for full-time interns.
• Robust networking, learning and development opportunities.
• Financial assistance to offset expenses for transportation and housing may be available on a needs-based basis for eligible in-person interns. More details about eligibility for this assistance will be provided at the time of offer.
Summer 2024 Recruitment Timeline:
November 13 – December 8: Applications Open (may close early due to applicant volume)
Mid November – Late December: First round video interviews
Mid – Late January: Second round interviews
Late January – February: Selected candidates receive offers
Summer 2024 Internship Program:
• Applications Close: December 8th at 11:59pm ET. Pro Tip: Submit your application as soon as possible – applications could close earlier due to applicant volume!
• Program Dates: June 3 – August 9, 2024
• Time Commitment: 40 hours per week. Exact schedule to be determined based on business need.
• Format: Opportunities listed will require an intern to work from our office in Playa Vista, CA 3-5 days per week.
• Submit a one-page resume that outlines your work experience, accomplishments, and your graduation month and year.
• Submit a cover letter that highlights your passion for NBCUniversal, the locations (listed below) you are open to for internships, and your top areas of interest (opportunities listed below).
• Upload a transcript (unofficial transcripts are fine) that confirms your status as an actively enrolled student in a degree-granting program.
At Peacock you'll find more than a job. Here you'll find a fast-paced, high-flying team for unique birds that want to be at the epicenter of technology, sports, news, tv, movies and more. We work hard to connect people to what they love, each other and the world around them by creating shared experiences through culture-defining entertainment.
Adding to the rich history of NBCUniversal, Peacock is able to leverage a vast portfolio that includes broadcast and cable networks, classic and blockbuster films, sports and news. As a company, we embrace the power of difference. Our team is committed to creating an organization that champions diversity and inclusivity for all by curating content and a workforce that represents the world around us.
We continue to challenge ourselves and the industry by being customer-centric, data-driven creatures of innovation. At Peacock, we are determined to forge the next frontier of streaming through creativity, teamwork, and talent. Here you can fly to new heights!
Areas of placement may include, but are not limited to:
Growth - Peacock One App Product Marketing: The TVE Everywhere NBC CRM program supports all NBC branded shows as well as a variety of cross-company/Symphony priorities through email, push notifications, in-app/connected device messages and web push.
Responsibilities may include:
• Partner with Product Marketing Manager to review and oversee NBC campaigns in content calendar
• Develop email briefs including selecting content/images, writing copy, presenting brief to design team, obtaining approvals from Sr. Manager and Director and proofing campaign
• Complete weekly reporting across all channels and put together learnings for each campaign
• Assistance with monthly scorecard deck to be presented to Senior Leadership team
• Must be actively enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited institution during the entire duration of the program.
• Must be a current graduate student.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
• Must be willing to work in Playa Vista, CA.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Interest in the entertainment industry.
• Interest in data analysis.
• Experience creating/managing a content calendar.
• Experience with Slack.
• Interest in Marketing, particularly regarding CRM and/or Digital Product Marketing.
• Excellent experience with Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills.
The hourly rate for graduate student interns is $25.00.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6wqvj-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.