Are you an accounting or finance student? Do you want to learn how to work in a professional environment, but also get a feel for how the VAT process works? Do you want to make your CV stand out and get a head start on your career?
We are looking for an intern who can help us with various indirect tax projects and take part in the VAT process.
We're currently seeking individuals who are:
• Ongoing BSC/MSC studies
• Fluent English language skills
• Other language knowledge is a plus
• Individual problem solving and issue resolution mindset
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Team-work orientation
You will be responsible for:
• Support the team in the data collection required for the proper VAT calculation and reporting
• Review purchase invoices from invoice requirements point of view and providing help in proper invoice processing
• Make VAT journal posting requests at month-ends
• Deal with data spreadsheets by making basic VAT analytics
• Prepare periodic VAT G/L reconciliations
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
• We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzje21-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.