Are you looking for a challenging and rewarding internship opportunity?
We are looking for an intern to help our team with WHT.
We're currently seeking individuals who are:
• Ongoing BSC/MSC studies
• Fluent English language skills
• Other language knowledge is a plus
• Individual problem solving and issue resolution mindset
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Team-work orientation
You will be responsible for:
• Gathering the periodic WHT transactions for the relevant companies from the ERP system and support their reporting and payment processes;
• Preparing the reconciliations for the WHT G/L accounts;
• Supporting the team in the processes of preparing and collecting the necessary WHT relevant documents and completion of tax residency certificate requests forms and letters;
• Helping to monitor the deliveries and facilitate the distribution of WHT documents.
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
• We work in hybrid mode with 2-3 days expected at the office/week.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g40vpz-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.