Are you a full-time student looking for an internship? Do you want to work on exciting projects and gain valuable experience in a friendly work environment? Then we have the job for you!
We are looking for an intern to support our Record-to-Report (RTR) team in our Budapest office.
As a member of the RTR team, you would:
• To help experienced accountants by taking on the responsibility for dedicated regions and to start learning the more complex processes performed by the ICO Team.
• Build a pipeline of talented fresh graduates who can be offered a permanent position at Paramount and hence reducing the time and cost for replacing leavers
• Prepare quarterly reconciliations for IC balance sheet accounts
• Own beginner level regions in terms of revenue recharge and service fee calculation, invoicing, reconciliation and budget/estimate planning
• Help more senior team members with admin and audit related tasks
We are looking for someone who:
• Active, full-time training student in a Hungarian university/ college and has the ability & eligibility to work at least 30 hours/week
• Demonstrates proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution
• Fluent business English language skills both oral and in writing (B1 or above)
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
• SAP knowledge is a strong advantage
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Demonstrates ownership for own tasks
• Good communication skills with willingness to present in workgroup
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
• We work in hybrid model with 2-3 days expected at the office/week!
If you're a self-starter who loves data and has experience with complex tasks, we'd love to see your resume!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0p9ze-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.