- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Paramount Pictures Internships (Summer 2024, Hybrid- LA)
• Internships are available to students who will be Juniors, Seniors, or Master's students in the fall of 2024. If you are a graduating Senior, please check our website for full-time job opportunities.
• You must be available to intern full-time (5 days a week/36-40 hours a week) for 10 weeks total starting in June.
• Internship format varies based on department (i.e. 100% in-person, 100% remote, or hybrid).
• Internships are paid at a competitive standard hourly rate (school credit is optional).
Exciting perks tailored just for you!
• Speaker series with industry experts
• Unique networking opportunities & social events
• Complimentary Paramount+ with Showtime subscription during your internship
• Workshops on crafting your resume, nailing interviews and career strategy
• 1:1 mentorship, volunteer opportunities, on-the-job learning and so much more!
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Sunday, December 31st
In the Paramount Summer Internship Program, interns will be working in a vibrant and inclusive environment at our iconic studio alongside employees from different backgrounds. Through our in-depth offerings, interns gain exposure across our business while making significant connections for their future and accessing exciting career opportunities. In addition to hands-on experience our programs include networking, mentorship, resume workshops, speaker sessions, career development, visibility to top industry executives, and much more. If you are passionate about the filmmaking process & want to get a taste of the entertainment industry, this internship is for you!
Hiring Salary Range: $20.00. The hiring salary range for this position applies to New York, California, Colorado, Washington state, and most other geographies. Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to geographic location, market demands, experience, training, and education. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage, disability benefits, tuition assistance program and PTO or, if applicable, as otherwise dictated by the appropriate Collective Bargaining Agreement. [[cust_payTransSTIP]] [[cust_payTransSalesInc]]
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3w415-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.