Are you a full-time student looking for an internship? Do you want to work on exciting projects and gain valuable experience in a friendly work environment? Then we have the job for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic accounting intern to support our Record-to-Report (RTR) team in our Budapest office.
As a member of the Statutory team, you would:
• Assist with the preparation and production of the statutory accounts for Paramount international companies in various countries
• Assist with manual statutory adjustment preparation
• Assist with operational expense review to avoid cut-off misstatements in the financial statement
• Assist with the preparation of statutory audit files within Global Accounting Operations
• Work with external auditors during interim and year end reviews/audits by preparing information requests and addressing inquiries
We are looking for someone who:
• Active, full-time training student in a Hungarian university/ college and has the ability & eligibility to work at least 30 hours/week
• Demonstrates proactive approach to challenges and issue resolution
• Fluent business English language skills both oral and in writing (B1 or above)
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
• SAP knowledge is a strong advantage
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Demonstrates ownership for own tasks
• Good communication skills with willingness to present in workgroup
• Challenging job in a multicultural environment
• Unique and friendly atmosphere, team building events
• Intern benefit package with cafeteria
We believe you will enjoy working with us because:
• We're enthusiastic about our job, and we want you to be, too!
• You can work in a multicultural environment with a great team.
• You will get space to work independently, still with the support of senior leaders.
• We work in hybrid model with 2-3 days expected at the office/week.
• If you're a self-starter who loves data and has experience with complex tasks, we'd love to see your resume!
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjjqjb-3-236-138-35-42 in your application.