Internships are available for qualified students studying journalism, video production, and other communication degrees. Several departments may choose to accept interns, including but not necessarily limited to: News, Digital Media, Weather and Sports. These internships are at WJBF in Augusta, GA.
Our internships offer meaningful educational and work experiences designed to meet the academic and career goals of the intern. The education received by the Intern from the internship is for express benefit of the Intern. The Intern does not replace or displace any employee of the Company. The Intern will receive direct and close supervision by an appropriate supervisor. This is an unpaid Internship and the Intern is not entitled to wages or any compensation or benefits for the time spent in the internship. The Internship is related to an educational purpose and there is no guarantee or expectation that the activity will result in employment with the Company.
Requirements & Skills:
• All interns must receive course credit.
• Possess strong communication skills
• Flexible in performing a variety of assignments and tasks
The Student shall:
• Abide by all safety rules and procedures of Company.
• Exert best efforts in receiving training and cooperate with and follow the instructions of employees of Company
• Maintain strictly the confidences of Company, the customers of Company, all information or data received regarding Company and any of its trade secrets or any other confidential business information received by the Student
• All employees must first contact their current manager before applying for an Internal position.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d54mq7-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.