Internships are available for qualified students studying broadcast journalism, video production, and other communication degrees. Several departments may choose to accept interns, including but not necessarily limited to: News, Creative Services, Production, and Community Development.
THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP.
• Will be well supervised and participate in a meaningful learning experience
• Upon completion of the internship, the student will be evaluated through a written review by the internship supervisor
• This is an unpaid Intern position
Requirements & Skills:
• Must be senior in their last year of concentrated study
• Be of advanced skill level due to complexity of projects
• A collaborative worker with a willingness to learn
• Previous internship experience a plus