- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
• Each internship is for 16 hours per week for 15 weeks
• Will be well supervised and participate in a meaningful learning experience
• Upon completion of the internship, the student will be evaluated through a written review by the internship supervisor
Requirements & Skills:
• Must be senior in their last year of concentrated study
• Be of advanced skill level due to complexity of projects
• Expected to work two eight hour shifts per week
• A collaborative worker with a willingness to learn
• Previous internship experience a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22wn2-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.