- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Internships are available for qualified students studying broadcast journalism, video production, and other communication degrees. Several departments may choose to accept interns, including but not necessarily limited to: News, Creative Services, Production, and Community Development.
• Each internship is for 16 hours per week for 15 weeks
• Will be well supervised and participate in a meaningful learning experience
• Upon completion of the internship, the student will be evaluated through a written review by the internship supervisor
Requirements & Skills:
• Must be senior in their last year of concentrated study
• Be of advanced skill level due to complexity of projects
• Expected to work two eight hour shifts per week
• A collaborative worker with a willingness to learn
• Previous internship experience a plus
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.