- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
An Internship is available for a qualified student studying broadcast journalism, video production, and other communication degrees.
• The internship is for a maximum of 180 hours.
• Will be well supervised and participate in a meaningful learning experience
• Upon completion of the internship, the student will be evaluated through a written review by the internship supervisor
Requirements & Skills:
• Must be senior in their last year of concentrated study
• Be of advanced skill level due to complexity of projects
• A collaborative worker with a willingness to learn
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.