Summer Remote Intern - Filmed Entertainment
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The Filmed Entertainment Group encompasses the Universal Pictures Group, Focus Features, and Universal Studios Home Entertainment. The overall landscape of Film includes distinct business functions that each touch a key segment area in the overall lifecycle of a film, from ideation to premiere. We are a group of storytellers that want to bring in driven, dedicated, and diverse talent into our organization to continue creating and curating stories for many decades to come.
• Production & Development: script coverage, maintain filmmaker and project databases, review production schedules and call sheets, and general administrative support
• Marketing: create social campaigns & strategies, review & analyze consumer data, develop & design marketing collateral for pitch meetings, and participate in brainstorm & strategy meetings
• Publicity: press junkets, researching media outlets & contacts, and compiling coverage reports
• Film Music, Legal (for candidates currently pursuing a JD degree): research music rights, analyze & summarize music deal terms, and drafting music talent agreements
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
• Strong passion and interest for Filmed Entertainment
• Ability to multitask and highly organized
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Previous experience within a corporate setting preferred