Summer Intern - Programming & Content Development
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Summer Programming & Content Development Intern - Boston (Remote)
The Programming-Content Development internship works closely with the Senior Producer of Local Programming and producers on the production of original multiplatform content and programs. Responsibilities include research, field assistance with photographers, coordinating interviews, transcribing and writing, managing content assets, social media, web posting, and assisting producers in their overall productions. Editing experience, a plus.
- In pursuit of an Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Must be able to work on-site in Needham, MA
- Television Production
- Studio Operations