Summer Intern - Programming - Community Partnerships
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Summer Programming-Community Partnerships Internship - Boston (Remote)
The Programming-Community Partnerships intern works closely with the Director of Community Relations and Communications on building our community outreach and partnerships across all NBCU properties; NBC10 Boston, NBC Sports Boston, NECN, and Telemundo Boston. Responsibilities include research, organize and help execute the details of community projects, coordinate talent appearances, and assist in station public relation outreach efforts.
- In pursuit of an Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Must be able to work on-site in Needham, MA
- Television Production
- Studio Operations