Spring 2023 Internship Program:
• Applications Close: October 7, 2022 at 11:59pm ET. Pro Tip: Submit your application as soon as possible – don't delay!
• Program Dates: January 17 – April 21, 2023
• Time Commitment: 16-24 hours per week. Exact schedule to be determined based on business need. We will do our best to accommodate course schedules.
• Submit a one-page resume that outlines your work experience, accomplishments, and your graduation month and year.
• Submit a cover letter that highlights your passion for NBCUniversal, the locations (listed below) you are open to for internships, and your top areas of interest (opportunities listed below).
• Upload a transcript (unofficial transcripts are fine) that confirms your status as an actively enrolled student in a degree-granting program.
The Universal Filmed Entertainment Group (UFEG) consists of the operations to produce, acquire, market and distribute filmed entertainment worldwide in various media formats for theatrical, home entertainment, television and other distribution platforms. The division operates globally with colleagues spread across 20 countries. We pride ourselves in supporting and amplifying diverse stories told by unique voices. We want to bring in driven, dedicated, and diverse talent into our organization who are just as passionate as we are in continuing to tell stories that reflect our global audience.
Areas of placement may include, but are not limited to:
• Publicity: preparing for press junkets, researching media outlets & contacts, and compiling coverage reports
• Sales: log all incoming agreements & ammendments, prepare and distribute internal sales reports, and assist in processing orders for content
• Must be actively enrolled in a degree-granting program at an accredited institution during the length of the program.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits).
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal.
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY.
• Students with class standing of junior or above preferred.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Passion for filmed entertainment space
• Ability to multitask and highly organized
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Previous internship experience within a corporate setting
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols in select work settings or where jurisdictionally mandated.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpb51e-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.