Spring Intern - Production
Universal City, CA
The NBCUniversal Advertising Sales business has been united as one seamless portfolio with a powerful ability to amplify an advertiser's message and reach the right consumer in precise, targeted ways. With two broadcast networks (English and Spanish language), 15 cable properties and more than 50 digital properties, advertisers can build ideas around their brands that leverage our unparalleled range and diversity of networks, channels and digital platforms.
Opportunities may include (but are not limited to):
• Sales Operations & Strategy
• Platform Monetization (Sales Planning)
• Digital Sales & Partnerships
• Client Strategy & Insights
• Client Partnerships
• Creative Partnerships (Marketing)
• Training & Development / Sales Effectiveness (Human Resources)
Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to):
• Supporting sales planning and Account Services management from learning to build media plans to assisting with inventory and quality assurance checks
• Create effective and efficient targeting segments for social media campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing team to develop custom presentations for clients
• Assist with ideating multi-platform marketing solutions
• Develop insightful and actionable research used in setting sales strategy
Application Deadline: Spring Internship postings are live for a limited time only, apply today!
In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
A background in any of the following areas: Advertising Sales, Business Operations, Consumer Research & Insights or Communications, with a desire to learn about different areas of the Advertising field
Strong written and oral communication skills, organized, detail oriented, team player
Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite is strongly recommended
Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, SPSS, or other tools is a preferred.
Previous internship experience or on-campus leadership
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpjz9e-3-238-232-88-42 in your application.