Production HR Accommodation Co-Op
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
The Production HR teams are seeking 14 individuals to participate in Production HR Accommodation Co-Ops. Members of this team will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring a smooth return to the workplace process for Productions across NBCUniversal's vast portfolio, including Universal City Productions (UCP), Universal Television (UTV), Universal Filmed Entertainment Group (UFEG), Late Night Productions, and Film marketing and publicity events. Each Production HR Accommodation Co-Op will be assigned to a specific Production(s) and have a reporting line into the HR team for that Production(s).
The opportunity will run approximately 9-12 months in duration, and participants will be required to work hours in accordance with Productions, which may include nights and weekends.
The Compliance Coordinator location will be on location with Productions.
Please note: This role is a temporary staff position with an end date.
• Prioritize daily call sheet review with producers to identify that onboarding cast/crew/ extras met the vaccination mandate requirements
• Provide statistics on % of vaccinated crew
• Assist administration of visual vaccination log/tech troubleshooting
• Track status of pending medical/religious accommodation requests and notify producers of approvals/declinations
• Provide communications/announcements to cast/crew/extras in terms of vaccination mandate grace periods and deadlines
• Work/be scheduled according to the production's schedule
What You Must Have:
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience handling sensitive, confidential employee information and/or working in HR, Production, or business continuity
Let's Talk About You…
• Service Minded – You put the needs of the business first & you're passionate about providing exceptional customer service
• Fast-Paced – You thrive in a fast-paced environment, where critical needs don't seem to slow down
• Analytical –You're comfortable using excel, working with data, and using metrics to that inform key decisions
• Detail Oriented – You measure twice and cut once, proof read your own work and are committed to excellence
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyxoqm-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.