Intern - Acquisitions
London, United Kingdom
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, marketing of entertainment and news?
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be:
• Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2022
• Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
• Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from July 2022-July 2023
• Fluent in English
• We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internships that you are more interested in and your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
As an intern, you will be working closely with UK Scripted Development team. You will get first-hand experience in developing projects from inception to greenlight.
What do I need to bring to the role?
1. A passion in scripted television and wants to learn how TV is made
2. A self-starter who can work autonomously, but also understands they need to ask questions if/when they are stuck once they have already tried a few avenues first
3. Detail-oriented, multi-tasker
4. Problem solving skills – coming up with ideas and solutions
5. Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
What will I learn from this opportunity?
This internship is about learning from the Development team and materials they have to share. You will learn how a show is developed and made starting from idea/concept, to greenlight, to production.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyok7p-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.