Intern - Sales & Sales Marketing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionSales & Sales Marketing Intern - NBC Bay Area (Summer)
The NBC Bay Area Sales & Sales Marketing Intern will support the sales team with day-to-day projects, including strategy and research for upcoming and current deals, data analysis and general administrative tasks for the department. This may also include:
• Updating presentation decks
• Evaluating digital opportunities
• Special projects as needed
NBCUniversal Sales Interns must meet the following criteria:
• 1-2 years' experience in working office environment, Sales related preferred.
• Proficient with MS Office applications, including especially strong proficiency in PowerPoint
• High level of competency using Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Must be in pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress. We will consider recent graduates one semester beyond degree.
• Current class standing of Junior or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US without a Visa or sponsorship
• Must have flexibility to work primarily in the San Francisco office at 360 Third Street, but also occasionally at station's main operation located at 2450 N. First Street in San Jose, CA
• Knowledge of local sports franchises (Giants, A's, Warriors, Sharks, 49ers) is also a plus
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and be comfortable working in deadline-oriented environment
• Ideal candidate will also have strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and eye for graphic design
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1op7v-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.