Do you want to work for one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, marketing of entertainment and news?
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be:
• Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2022
• Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
• Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from July 2022-July 2023
• Fluent in English
• We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internships that you are more interested in and your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
• Preparing product availability reports across all genres of programming including Feature Films, Scripted and Non-Scripted Series, Documentaries and TV/Film Specials including creating curated avails for clients upon request
• Liaising with clients with respect to screener/promo access and client product queries
• Regularly updating the market with product information, product pitching and pro-actively gathering customer programming feedback
• Supporting Sales Coordinator in end to end deal completion including inputting in internal systems & updating clients on deal updates/changes when required
• Working closely with internal departments including marketing, finance, legal & materials teams in support of agreed deals
• Liaising with the Administration & Budget Manager to assist with producing planned and ad hoc budget updates and update budget reports as necessary
• Ad hoc projects
What do I need to bring to the role?
• Able to balance and prioritise a busy workload in a fast-moving environment
• Proactive and solution focused individual with a positive attitude
• Strong organizational skills: reliable, detail focused, strong sense of initiative with the ability to multitask
• Great interpersonal skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
What will I learn from this opportunity?
• Understanding of structure of TV Licensing deals and deal negotiation process in multiple markets
• Knowledge of different product types distributed by NBCUniversal
• Insight into budgeting processes for International TV Distribution
• Contact with clients in multiple markets
We are proud to be a disability confident employer and we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb1nkx-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.