Do you want to work for one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, marketing of entertainment and news?
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be:
• Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2022
• Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
• Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from July 2022-July 2023
• Fluent in English
• We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internships that you are more interested in and your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
As a Research Intern, you will assist the channels, content sales, digital and production businesses of NBCU. Interns are a crucial part of the team. They work on a wide variety of important projects, such as: performance analysis of TV/Film content; regular reporting that feeds directly into strategic business decisions; and support for the sales of major series and movies to broadcasters and digital players. The internships provide a great opportunity to learn about the media business and research techniques, as well as make a real difference to the success of the company.
What do I need to bring to the role?
1. Excellent numerical and analytical skills
2. Great attention to detail
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Ability to prioritise tasks, meet deadlines and work both independently and as part of a team
5. Passion for media, particularly TV and/or Film
What will I learn from this opportunity?
Analyse large and complex sets of media data
• Learn to process and analyse various media datasets from TV ratings to streaming viewership
Transform data into valuable business insights
• Ability to distil data into insightful and actionable reporting
Media industry knowledge
• Get to know industry trends and the workings of a major media company
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzp5jn-3-214-224-207-42 in your application.