Intern - Social Amplification
Program & Events Intern (Jan-June 2022)
The intern will assist the Program & Events Manager in maintaining the Employee Resource Group Instagram page and Maintaining the events calendar as well as executing events.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2022.
Employee Resource Group
1) Create, Develop and Maintain the Employee Resource Instagram page
2) Work with and coordinate events run by Ministry Of Fun, the committee that puts together companywide events such as Dinner & Dance, Trivia Night and Family Day
3) CSR team coordination: Working alongside manager, to manage the 5 individual CSR groups so every team is aligned
4) Supporting manager in NBCU Cares Day coordination (only April/May) as part of CSR initiative
3) Events communication
- Supporting in email creative
- Working with the respective ERG groups to send out events comms in a timely manner
- Monthly/ quarterly updates on 'what's happening.
4) Employee Movie Screenings. Managing the quarterly employee movie screenings by:
- Liaising with UPI on Cinema availability/quote
- Sending out Save the date/ RSVP/ Ticket collections EDMs respectively to employees in a timely manner
- Setting up google document for sign ups
- Collection of physical tickets from SHAW
- Distribution of the tickets
1) Manage and maintaining of MD's social profiles
(Instagram/Linkedin) which also includes:
- doing up a calendar of social post
- suggesting relevant articles
2) Working alongside manager to support in the quarterly #CatchupwithChristine townhall
3) In the event that manager is not available, provide assistant support to MD
4) Other administrative matters
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4jeyv-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.