News Editorial Intern (Jan-June 2023)
Our interns work a variety of shifts, some starting as early as 3:00am, to help create elements for the various rundowns, from video images to sound bites to lower third graphics. They are supervised by the News Assistants, but have plenty of opportunities to interact with more senior members of the teams and even, once they master their role, file short stories for cnbc.com .
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2023.
• Source video for editors to cut, transcript clips
• Research for content/program development
• Basic production operations like rolling tele-prompter, audio/news/media management systems
• Learn about financial markets, economics and business
• Script formatting plus possibly some basic financial writing
• Any other duties dependent upon varying work requirements
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvnke0-44-201-68-86-42 in your application.