Intern - Sales Strategy
Human Resources Intern (Jan - June 2023)
During your internship you will be exposed to and gain an understanding of everything in the colourful world of HR that ranges from HR Operations, fun Employee Engagement projects, Reward, Benefits and Payroll. You will partner very closely and support the HR Manager in maintaining quality HR services across the business.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2023.
Wellness Programmes & Communications
• Plan & deliver meaningful activities to promote overall employee wellbeing, championing dynamic employee involvement
• Review and improve existing communication channels & mode
• Design & broadcast EDMs/artwork for internal Company/HR announcements
• Own & coordinate Staff Welfare matters, i.e. LSA, Marriage, New Born, Hospitalization & Bereavement
• Run HR-driven company events & projects such as Digifest, Healthy Week/Month, DEI, CSR efforts etc.
• Overseeing end-to-end Onboarding, Offboarding and relevant HR documentation for new joiners & leavers, including but not limited to communications, activation of Sterling Backcheck & pre-employment medical check etc.
• Maintain & upkeep eFiles & pFiles
• Own & update corporate DLs timely
• Generate Employee Letters as needed/requested, i.e. Letter of Employment, Visa Applications, PR Applications etc.
Invoice & Billing Matters
• Vendor & PO creation
• Invoice processing
• Validating & processing 3rd party contractors' invoices
• Collaborate closely with HRM/HRG on HR Analytics efforts for data collection and analysis; for example: research, gather and translate HR industry data/trends and insights for application to the business
• Own and manage the monthly HR Events Calendar and initiate meetings to brainstorm and plan for upcoming events & projects
• Extend support to wider HR team, when required & directed by HRM/HRG
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp0zn4-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.