Franchise Strategy and Theatrical Brand Marketing Intern (Jan-June 2023)
The Intern will be supporting the APAC Franchise Strategy and Brand Marketing Function across the core responsibilities.
• Regional APAC Universal Franchise Strategy and execution
• Regional APAC Universal Theatrical Brand Marketing
• Regional APAC Symphony
• Universal APAC Parks Brand Marketing
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2023.
Theatrical Brand Marketing/Park/Symphony
1. Support the Parks initiatives in APAC
2. Help with the Approval process of various initiatives at the parks – marketing, entertainment, social/digital campaigns
3. Support in preparing movie slate presentations for TVD and Theatrical partners in the region
4. Work closely with theatrical, Parks, CP, TVD group to plan and execute key symphony initiatives
5. Assist Regional/local franchise leads on planning and execution of local initiatives, including approval process
6. Build Regional social/content calendar working with the global team
7. Assist in live events/digital amplification/gaming ideas needs for the region
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk12qq-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.