Intern - Marketing
London, United Kingdom
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, marketing of entertainment and news?
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be:
• Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2022
• Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
• Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from July 2022-July 2023
• Fluent in English
• We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internships that you are more interested in and your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
As the EMEA Franchise intern, you will be part of the team which is the regional franchise touchpoint for all divisions. You will inspire teams to collaborate on plans across our core franchises – Jurassic World, Trolls, Minions, Dragons, Spirit, Fast & Furious and Vault catalogue titles. You will work cross-divisionally, collating and sharing information across Global, Regional and Local franchise teams and Universal Brand Development. As a key member of the EMEA Franchise team, you will bring valued experience in building pitch materials, interpreting and organizing research data and presenting key franchise information to assist with pitch presentations and discussions with key stakeholders and partners. You will assist local teams and partners with access to franchise assets and become a brand expert in guardrails and guidelines for each franchise to assist with approvals of marketing materials. You will be involved in franchise initiatives across social media and influencer engagement with the goal of increasing brand awareness and perception of our brands as evergreen properties among our audience. Maintaining franchise materials and key documents will be a key part of this role, in order to provide teams with tools that can facilitate effective planning for franchise activity. There will also be adhoc projects as directed by Manager and Director. You will also have the opportunity to network within NBCU with other interns to aid information sharing. In addition, there will be admin task like generating POs and managing flow of invoices.
What do I need to bring to the role?
1. Proactive attitude and self-starter with the confidence to take initiative
2. Attention to detail and ability to meet a variety of deadlines
3. Time Management and prioritization of tasks with varying stakeholders
4. Strategic Thinker and creative mindset
5. Communication & Presentation skills (written and verbal)
What will I learn from this opportunity?
In this role you will learn about franchise ecosystems and the opportunities to build franchises into evergreen properties by activating consumer touchpoints during relevant moments and capitalizing on research insights. You will have visibility into cross-divisional activity at a regional and global level within NBCU and see how divisions unite with the common purpose of elevating NBCU properties in the minds of consumers and partners. You will learn how to interpret data that informs decisions and drives the business forward. You will also have the opportunity to learn from a variety of different colleagues who work across diverse business units. This internship gives you an in depth look at the breadth of a world leader in entertainment, as you start your career and where you would like to go with it.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxj80-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.