Intern - Distribution & Biz Development
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Distribution & Biz Development Intern (Jan-June 2023)
The intern will be heavily involved in strategic market research, analysis and distribution marketing support.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan - June 2023.
• Research including strategic and valuation analysis across the International media landscape and map out possibilities and solutions in order to identify the opportunity available.
• Prepare market overviews, competitive benchmarking, financial valuation and evaluation with an on-going focus in organic strategy.
• Track News media trends and report key findings.
• Support CNBC's Clip licensing business; work directly with the Digital Video Editor to manage all aspects of clip licensing, from the clipping of the guest interviews to the delivery and billing
• Liaise with NBCU Networks team in APAC and EMEA to ensure they are able to leverage the full resource of CNBC, and support negotiations, renewals, new deals to retain and grow affiliate revenues
• Provide basic maintenance support to existing partners.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpb889-3-236-146-28-42 in your application.