Summer Intern - Digital Production
New York, NY
Interns in the department will assist the SNY Digital Media Staff in various production and marketing related initiatives including research, audio/video production, news gathering, editing content for the web site, generating traffic reports for analysis and assisting in the management of sales inventory, creating sales decks and campaign recaps. Interns will be assigned on-going, daily responsibilities as well as stand-alone projects. Requirements and skills are as follows:
• Strong interest in the web, mobile, social media, sports and television
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and creative skills
• Detail-oriented, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; meet deadlines and work as part of a team while also being able to work independently in a fast paced environment
• Possess great organizational skills and has excellent track record for following through on projects
• Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Able to commit at least three days per week (3-5 hours/day)
• Interns, who must have completed their sophomore year in college, will be paid and may receive college credit if needed.
• The minimum GPA requirement for our internship program is a 3.0.
• Interns generally work approximately 20 hours per week, and may include nights and weekends.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must submit an attestation disclosing your COVID-19 vaccination status and, if partially or fully vaccinated, submitting your vaccination record no later than 7 days following commencement of employment.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the commencement of employment or adhere to enhanced protocols if Company determines your job position requires accessing an NBCUniversal worksite.
• Must be willing to adhere to all Company COVID-19 workplace safety policies and protocols.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj94vb-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.