Digital Design Intern (June 2024 - Jan 2025)
NBCUniversal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks, and a suite of leading Internet-based businesses. NBCUniversal is a subsidiary of Comcast Corporation.
The in-house creative venture of NBCUniversal. We ignite the world's most engaged audiences at scale. Catalyst is trusted by some of the world's biggest brands to execute integrated, cross-platform marketing partnerships.
From inspiring films to insightful thought leadership, dynamic digital campaigns to immersive events, we give a voice to brand stories that ensures a full and lasting return on investment.
Purpose: This role will have the opportunity to work with a dynamic international team in a fast-paced environment to push the boundaries of digital storytelling, while elevating and amplifying the NBCUniversal brand within the media and advertising industry.
Your responsibilities may span the following areas:
• Support design team in the delivery and execution of 360 commercial content solutions across digital, social and TV.
• Support live commercial productions: designing of creative assets, ad banner creation, branded content design, Powerpoint Presentation designs
• Support with the development of design mocks
• Work with the broader Catalyst team to ensure optimal pitch to deal conversion rates and repeat clients
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, XD and After Effects, Photoshop.
• Understanding of content and video trends ad is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Powerpoint
• Good written communications skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Proactive thinker, self-starter
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8nbzq-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.