• Provide graphic design support using Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop.
• Assist with editing of promos in Adobe Premiere Pro or After Effects.
• Fill production assistant role on commercial shoots.
• Update social media for NBC 7's/Telemundo 20's community webpages and twitter accounts.
• Assist department with television programming reports in Excel.
• Market the stations by occasionally working in the community booths at a variety of sponsored walks and festivals.
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop.
• Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects is desirable.
• Experience with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of Sophomore or above.
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• The ability to work at the San Diego station or remotely.
• Detailed oriented by nature.
• Comfortable working on multiple projects at the same time.
• Ability to find creative solutions to projects.