- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, marketing of entertainment and news?
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will be:
• Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2022
• Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
• Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from July 2022-July 2023
• Fluent in English
• We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internships that you are more interested in and your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
As the Creative Intern your job will be to create Promos/Trailers, innovative concepts, copywriting and edits, across all media, to help promote our brands and programs and contribute towards ratings. The Creative intern will work alongside both the Creatives, Lead Creatives and Creative Directors across the varied brand portfolio. Universal, Syfy, 13th street, and Studio.
What do I need to bring to the role?
1. Avid literate with an understanding and use of post-production, editing and audio design techniques
2. Creative thinker with the skills and imagination to think of and to help produce eye-catching promotional trailers, shorts and interstitials
3. Diligent about production paperwork, music reporting and adhering to the creative department working practices
4. The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
5. A passion for television and popular culture in general
What will I learn from this opportunity?
- Idea generation, copywriting skills, pitching ideas to stakeholders
- Creative editing, Voice Over Directing
- Collaboration with Audio Designers and Graphic Designers
- Campaign Strategy
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkwk1k-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.