Intern - Consumer Products
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionOperations (Consumer Products) Intern
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will:
• Currently be studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2023
• Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
• Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from Monday 3 July 2023 – Friday 21 July 2024
• We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internships that you are more interested in and your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
The Operations intern role works with the Senior Manager, Operations - Brand Management and Product Development in all day-to-day requirements, supporting the Consumer Products division. It is a dynamic and pivotal role in the business, working across all teams and supporting their project needs. It crosses the full NBC Universal portfolio and can include involvement in projects such as creative design, strategy development, ways of working and processes, marketing materials, pitches and events.
What will I learn from this opportunity?
The Intern will become proficient in project management skills – including process mapping, creating briefs, resource and budget management, stakeholder communications and approval workflows. Seeing a wide range of projects through from inception to delivery into the market. They will become familiar with asset management systems, plus sharepoint and Adobe Creative Cloud. Most importantly, they will learn how the consumer products industry works operationally; how we extend our content beyond the screen.
What do I need to bring to the role?
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• High level of attention to detail
• Be an organised problem solver
• Able to learn quickly and manage your time effectively
• Solid experience with Keynote and Microsoft Office applications
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access nbcunicareers.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations in the US by calling 1-818-777-4107 and in the UK by calling +44 2036185726.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzq4q3-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.