Commercial Production Intern - NBC Bay Area (Summer)
The NBC Bay Area Commercial Production Intern may include the following responsibilities:
• Provide graphic design support
• Assist with editing of promos
• Assist production on commercial shoots
All we ask is that you are willing to work hard and you want to learn what it takes to do creative work while having fun!
NBCUniversal interns must meet the following criteria:
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress. We will consider recent graduates one semester beyond degree.
• Current class standing of Junior or above
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the US without a Visa or sponsorship
• The ability to work at the station, located at 2450 N. First Street, San Jose, CA
• Must be willing to be hands on with equipment and be able to lift +25 pounds.
* Film or TV major a plus but not required.
* In pursuit of a Bachelor's Degree in Journalism or related field preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8jj7-3-236-231-61-42 in your application.