Client Management Intern (Jun 2024 - Jan 2025)
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service. Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal's commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal Singapore earned a Great Place to Work certification as a result of our dynamic, inclusive and resilient culture. Here you can live your passion.
NBCUniversal Global Distribution is responsible for the licensing and distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of television and new media platforms in the US, Canada and in over 200 territories internationally. NBCUniversal's content portfolio includes a vast and diverse library of more than 6,500 feature films and 170,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, kids, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming from Universal Pictures, Focus Features, Universal Television, UCP, Universal International Studios, Sky Studios, NBC Late Night properties, DreamWorks Animation, Telemundo, and more, as well as locally produced content from around the world. Global Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
The Client Management team in Singapore manages regional APAC clients and works closely with the global teams from London and Los Angeles to strategically maximize the transactional video (TVOD) business, focusing on Movies available via Pay Per View, Electronic Sell-Through & Video On-Demand platforms.
We work closely with:
• Multi-territory platforms-such as Apple, Google, Amazon etc.
• In-territory (APAC) partners-such as Astro Malaysia, Korea Telecom, PCCW, etc.
To drive revenues for our movie products, your responsibilities may span the following areas:
• Provide support for APAC Account Management team further to grow new media transactional business in the region.
• Pitch promotional activities to partners to generate incremental revenue.
• Strategize for optional promotional pricing with partners.
• Implement promotional price points using third-party systems.
• Regulate new media partners' platforms to ensure titles are on store with accurate information.
• Ensure the successful launch of digital boxsets.
• Analyze marketing trends such as pricing and release of new titles.
• Ensure titles are released with optimal marketing support.
• Work with peers across departments on assigned company-wide projects.
• Passion for Film & TV industry, new technology and digital trends.
• Proficient in MS Powerpoint and Excel.
• Excellent organization and coordination skills; attention to detail, written and oral communication.
• Ability to take initiative and work independently.
• Ability to work cross-functionally with diverse teams.
• Foreign language skills (especially Japanese, Korean, Mandarin or Cantonese) desirable but not essential.
NBCUniversal's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqx7j6-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.