Do you want to work for one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, marketing of entertainment and news?
To join one of our 12-month Internships you will:
• Currently studying at University and applying for a Placement year in your 2nd or final year or graduating in Summer 2022
• Looking for work experience immediately after completing A-Levels or equivalent course or an Apprenticeship
• Eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship from July 2022-July 2023
• Fluent in English
• We strongly advise that you do not apply to more than 1 Internship role to ensure that you are considered for the Internships that you are more interested in and your skills are aligned to
What will I be doing?
1. Conduct analysis on revenue performance of content across digital (sales and rentals)
2. Track and analyse performance of the AVOD business (eg. YouTube)
3. Manage regular reporting
4. Monitor and communicate market trends
5. Database management
6. Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
What do I need to bring to the role?
1. Excellent analytical skills
2. Great attention to detail
3. Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively prioritize
4. Adaptability and ability to learn new processes quickly
5. Experience with Excel/databases (including using VBA and SQL) is desirable but not essential
What will I learn from this opportunity?
• Technical Skills
• Improve your skills and knowledge of Excel, databases and coding
• Commercial Acumen
• Work on analytical skills and ability to spot and investigate trends
• Film Journey
• Learn how a film goes through its lifecycle, from cinema release to home entertainment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0myze-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.