Intern - Social Amplification
Audience Research and Analytics Intern (Jan-June 2022)
The intern will be providing day to day support in terms of data runs and analysis to NBCU's international television division. His/her primary responsibilities are to support the Senior Research Manager, contributing to many aspects of audience reporting.
Students must be able to commit to a 6 months Full Time Internship from Jan-June 2022.
1) Primary responsibility is to assist the research department with day to day tasks
2) Assist in doing data runs using ratings software to help programming purchase decisions, scheduling as well as ad sales
3) Learn how to interpret data and reach insightful conclusions
4) Excellent writing English/Report writing skills will be required
5) Experience in using social media/online analytics, VBA, R, Python or any other programming language will be a plus
6) Ability to read and write in Mandarin/Japanese will be a plus
7) Perform other tasks as needed and handle any special projects if required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznzk1-3-236-55-22-42 in your application.